The project included the complete strip out of the rear part of the house, addition of the Orangerie and installation of the new kitchen.
The traditional style orangerie complemented the existing building. Designed by JAMstudio fabricated and installed by Mozolowski & Murray
The house was originally designed by Brown & Watt in 1900 and is a category B listed building
To compensate for the amount of new glazing, further insulation was incorporated into the body of the main house.